Book sales first week.


Sales of my book "BGP for Cisco Networks" have been pretty good for the first week, considering the limited market the book is aimed at.

I have sold:
  • 12 in the USA (and three have been borrowed)
  • 3 in the UK
  • 1 in Germany
  • 1 in Spain (Hi to Nersas!)
  • 2 in Japan
I might never be the Stephen King of the networking world, but I am really pleased that its being read and that I have had some good feedback.

I have started on the MPLS volume, not sure when it will be completed, but I am really spurred on now!

Thanks to everyone who has bought it so far.

BGP for Cisco Networks
AmazonPaperbackKindle

CCIE #49337, author of CCNA and Beyond, BGP for Cisco Networks, MPLS for Cisco Networks, VPNs and NAT for Cisco Networks.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

comments
Anonymous
5 September 2014 at 07:12 delete

i have ordered your book as i am a telecom professional in india. i like your attitude, though i am yet to receive my book from amazon.in. i will read and share my view . do write some thing about VPN's .

Reply
avatar
5 September 2014 at 07:14 delete

Hi, thanks for buying the book, I really hope you enjoy it. I will do VPNs, not sure when, but it will be done. The next volume (MPLS) will be out soon...

Reply
avatar