Sometimes people can be so dumb


I am a member of the IPExpert Routing and Switching Facebook page, and yesterday someone posted a message there (this is IPExpert - this part is important), asking for the password to an INE Service Provider v3 video TORRENT.

facepalm

I don't normally get involved, but it was too good an opportunity to miss, so I replied that the password was DuMbA55, another guy on there, Edgar, played along, and "corrected" it to DuMbA5$. Security is important, right!

I checked back a couple of times and didn't see any reply from the original requester. Then just now, this was posted by Edgar:

Don't ask for INE torrents on IPExperts page


Yep.

Yep. Hook line and sinker.

I won't publish the name, I'll just leave these here.

Brick idiot

idiot


CCIE #49337, author of CCNA and Beyond, BGP for Cisco Networks, MPLS for Cisco Networks, VPNs and NAT for Cisco Networks.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
27 August 2015 at 10:49 delete

Ha Ha Ha...I'm not the biggest fan of IPExpert following their "scholarship" program but posts like that are the only reason I stick around their Facebook group. Great for a laugh at least once a week.

Reply
avatar