Free CCIE R+S quiz


Finally I have posted the start of the free CCIE Written test. 

There are 83 questions so far, and more will be added as we go.

Obviously the questions I have done are not the same as those in the real exam, after all it would be pretty dumb to incur the wrath of Cisco in order to bring something (hopefully) entertaining to this site. So any questions that are similar to the real questions in any way is purely coincidental and I would be happy to remove them, should Cisco request me to do so.

That said, I hope you enjoy it and please follow us on your social networking site of choice, or follow by email, so that when more questions are added you can come back again.


Take the quiz!

CCIE #49337, author of CCNA and Beyond, BGP for Cisco Networks, MPLS for Cisco Networks, VPNs and NAT for Cisco Networks.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »