Sneak peek at volume 2


It is not quite ready yet, it's still being proofed by my technical editor, but I thought I would get a proof copy or two so that I can make sure formatting is right  and that the pictures are coming out properly.

I must say I am pleased so far. So, want a sneak peak?

Here you go!





As you can see it has become a much longer book than the BGP volume! We have many more pictures for a start. 

It's still based around GNS3 and IOU topologies will follow. 

I am very excited by this latest volume. 

Work on volume 3 is already underway. 

CCIE #49337, author of CCNA and Beyond, BGP for Cisco Networks, MPLS for Cisco Networks, VPNs and NAT for Cisco Networks.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

comments
Daniel
10 September 2014 at 13:22 delete

You may have posted this elsewhere but what will Volume 3 be?

Reply
avatar
10 September 2014 at 13:50 delete

Hi Daniel

Volume 3 will be tunnels, VPNs and NAT.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
13 September 2014 at 03:35 delete

Yeahh Good News, Great books Stuart

Reply
avatar