IOU file for MPLS for Cisco Networks now available


I had been meaning to finish this off for a while, but what with the studying and all, it kind of got put to the side. Anyway, I got sent an email, from a very friendly guy, asking if I could send the initial configs so that he could create the IOU files himself.

Instead I created the IOU file, including a clickable image map (again this is a real push towards going solely IOU for the next volumes). It looks much cleaner than the GNS3 version, and I can reuse the image that's in the book, so it keeps a much more consistent feel.

Obviously the interface names will be different (no GigabitEthernet in IOU), but you are a bunch of clever people, so I am sure you'll be fine!


So far the majority of people responding to the poll on the right hand side are in favour of IOU, but there is still quite a few days left, so who knows which way it will swing.
The IOU-web file for MPLS for Cisco Networks is available to download from the books section above.

CCIE #49337, author of CCNA and Beyond, BGP for Cisco Networks, MPLS for Cisco Networks, VPNs and NAT for Cisco Networks.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

comments
aramide
8 November 2015 at 11:28 delete

i am aramide and i have your bgp and mpls textbooks helping me study for ccie RnS.
Can you please send the unl topology for MPLS to me if you have.
My email id is aoluwatosin10 [at] gmail.com

Thank you and i hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Reply
avatar
9 November 2015 at 03:12 delete

Hi Aramide! Thanks for buying the books, hope you enjoy them. I will work on the UNL topology soon and post it here!

Reply
avatar
aramide
9 November 2015 at 04:30 delete

enjoy is an understatement. kindly notify me when you have the unl ready.
Thank you.

Reply
avatar
aramide
9 November 2015 at 04:33 delete

I hope it will be ready soon. kindly notify me when you have the unl ready. Reading both books is fun.

Reply
avatar