I minified myself!


As a little present to myself for passing the lab, I decided to get a personalized Lego man created. I have always loved Lego, its going to be unique, and it's a damn sight cheaper than the personalized number plate I want to buy!

So here he is (or I am, depending on which way you look at it):

CCIE lego figure

Forgive the slightly dodgy photoshop skills to get rid of the background, but I think it's pretty neat.

I got it from minifigs.me, and I think they did a wonderful job. The CCIE logo is very clear, as it the printing on the body.
Here it is again, minus the photoshopping:

CCIE lego figure

I already had the laptop and the cup.

It took a couple of weeks from ordering to delivery, and cost about £20.

You can get your own created at minifigs.me.

CCIE #49337, author of CCNA and Beyond, BGP for Cisco Networks, MPLS for Cisco Networks, VPNs and NAT for Cisco Networks.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
1 August 2015 at 00:53 delete

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cool! :-D
Never heard of something like that!

Reply
avatar